Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

I know I haven't posted much here lately, I find it easier to write in shorter, 140 character segments and only use blogging for longer posts.  However with the increased limit to Facebook and the unlimited limit of Google+ the need to use a blog for longer posts is not as great.

That said I do intend to spend some more time here next year.  I need to find a better way to link the longer posts of Facebook and Google+ with my blog so I'm not posting the same thing multiple places.

I have linked my blog to my Google+ profile so we will see where that takes us. I also need to figure out how to better tie this to Facebook and Twitter. Folks interact differently online so providing a seamless content approach to multiple platforms improves the interaction I can have with folks online, I just haven't figured a lot of that out in relation to my blog.

I'm also working on updating my layout using Dynamic Views and some other cool new Blogger features.  It will also be interesting to see how linking my Blogger account with Google+ provides features to make the content experience richer.

See you in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment