Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tweetup Group Pictures

As part of attending the NASA Tweetup at the Kennedy Space Center for the final launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis on STS-132 we were told that NASA would take a group picture of the attendees at the countdown clock.  I was pretty excited to even be at the countdown clock let alone get a picture taken there.

Can you find me?  I'm in the second row near the clock.  Maybe this will help.


As an added bonus they also took our picture while at the launch pad for the retraction of the Rotating Service Structure.  We were not scheduled to have a photo there but I'm glad we did.  The photographer for our group was NASA's HQ photographer.  He has done things like taken the official shots for presidential administrations so he seemed to know what he was doing taking pictures of a bunch of geeks.


I'm harder to find in this one but bonus points if you can do it without scrolling down.


The photographer had one simple instruction for our group. He said, "If you can't see me, I don't care."  Worked out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment