Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Network TV Debut

On last night's episode of The Big Bang Theory my wife, Donnie Payne, and I made our network TV debut. As I mention in my previous post they shot the studio audience for the vanity card that airs at the end of each show.

Yesterday I posted some rough pictures of our admittedly brief network TV appearance on Twitter by freezing the image on my TiVo and then taking pictures of our TV with my digital camera. Today the show’s producers posted the full blown images on their website.

http://www.chucklorre.com/images/vc282big.jpg
(you can zoom in using your web browser)

This is the actual vanity card that aired.  You can see us sitting in the second row on the far right of the picture.  Heather is the rose between the thorns wearing the orange top.


This is our area blown up.  We had a lot of fun with the guy sitting in front of me.  His name is Josh.  He was more VIP than we were as he got to go down on the stage itself after the taping was over.

You can tell they had to edit multiple still shots together in order to get this panoramic image. Even with that they still left the far ends of the audience out. You can see us clearly on the far right of the image in the second row. We had great seats right in front of Penny’s apartment.

It took 2 takes in order to get it right because Donnie had his eyes closed the first time, that or a lighting problem, you pick.  For an autographed copy please send a self addressed stamped envelope to....

No comments:

Post a Comment